Monday 18 June 2012

Electronic Cigarette Trial Kit That Helps New York Woman Quit Smoking

Electronic e cigarette free trial kit helps New York woman quit smoking after trying for years.

E cigarettes have been reported as an effective smoking cessation tool by many smokers. A US paper talked to an electric cigarette user from New York who finally tried e cig because of the free trial kit offer from an e cigarette manufacturer.
Megan Dawn, a service worker from New York said: “I had dreamed about quitting smoking for a long time. About a year ago I read about electronic cigarettes. They seemed a bit expensive so I postponed the buying decision several times. Then I heard about the free trial offer and immediately ordered a trial starter kit. Now, a month later, I love smokeless cigarettes. My son and I both breathe better and I’m coughing no more. Now when there’s no constant stink, my senses are back. I had no idea I had really desensitized them. I feel better and I don't get light headed or short-of-breath like I did before.
I thank ecigs for giving me new options and for saving my son from 2nd hand smoke. Vapor cigarettes helped me kick the nasty habit of smoking. I’m thankful for the electronic cigarette industry for coming up with a better and safer smoking alternative.”

No comments:

Post a Comment